Located in New Bond Street, in the centre of Bath, Teahouse Emporium has been importing outstanding teas since 2005.
Our range includes:
- Various types of loose leaf tea: From traditional breakfast blends to single estate Assam, Ceylon and Darjeeling teas, to refreshing Chinese and Japanese green teas, through to more exotic teas such as Oolong, Pu-erh, White Tea and Yellow Tea.
- Rooibos teas and herbal tisanes: We have plenty of caffeine-free alternatives too, each with their own special flavours and health benefits.
- Leaf tea pouches: the unparalleled taste of loose-leaf tea in an easy-to-use bag.
- Seasonal ranges and blends: Our famous and limited Christmas tea, special Easter treats, as well as gifts for every occasion.
- 100% Arabica coffee beans: A selection of single estate coffees, espresso blends, decaff and flavoured coffees from around the world.
- Teapots, infusers, mugs and more to help you brew the perfect cup of tea.
Whether you’re looking for something in particular, or want to try something new, our specially trained staff will guide you.
Monday-Saturday: 10am -5.30pm
Sunday: 11am -4.30pm
Bank Holiday Monday: 11am – 4.30pm
Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Easter Sunday.